Snorkelling in Iceland
Great moments in crystal clear & blue water
The so called “Silfra” diving spot is known as one of the Top 10 diving spots in the world. You will dive the tectonic crack between Europe and America. The crystal clear glacier water has been filtered for about 30 years before it runs through the Silfra spot.
As a result the visibility is amazing (more than 150 meters). The diving will be 20 to 40 meters deep. You will never forget this adventure!
- Minimum number of persons: 2 Personen
- Minimum age: 14 Jahre
- Difficulty: 2 of possible 5 Easy
- Length: 4 hours
- Equipment: Warm underclothing, warm outdoor clothing, extra clothing, towel.
Price per Person:
|Snorkelling in Iceland|
|Dates||01.10. - 01.01.|
Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun
|Price per person||$ 190,-|
- Transport: Reykjavik – Silfra snorkelling spot at Thingvellir – Reykjavik
- Hotel pick-up
- Dry suit, diving equipment
- English speaking PADI diving guide
Daily, (Variation in pick-up routes can lead to small delays).
Adjustment of Tours
Due to local conditions a change in the travel programme is possible.
Day Tours will be operated by an Icelandic partner company with many years of experience in these types of tours. In its function as travel agent, IcelandTour.info does not take any responsibility.