Glacier Hike & Ice Climbing
Breathtaking moments on the glacier
On this tour you will experience the glacier Sólheimajökull. You can practice Ice Climbing on a convenient Ice wall (also for beginners). The equipment including Ice axe, crampons and ropes will be available on site. On this glacier tour you will also experience the volcano eruption from 2010 with its ash deposits on the glacier.
On the way back to Reykjavik you will visit the beautiful waterfall Skógafoss. You will never forget this amazing glacier experience in Iceland!
- Minimum number of persons: 2 Personen
- Minimum age: 14 Jahre
- Difficulty: 2 of possible 5 No prior knowledge is necessary.
- Length: 9 hours
- Equipment: Warm underclothing, wind and water resistant clothing, hat and gloves, good hiking boots, sun cream, sunglasses.
Price per Person:
|Glacier Hike & Ice Climbing|
|Dates||30.09. - 31.12.|
We, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun
|Price per person||$ 240,-|
- Transport: Reykjavik – Glacier – Reykjavik
- Hotel pick-up
- Glacier equipment
- Glacier walk and Ice Climbing
- English speaking guide
All season, daily. Hotel pick-up: 8:30 – 9:00. (Variation in pick-up routes can lead to small delays)
Adjustment of Tours
Due to local conditions a change in the travel programme is possible.
Day Tours will be operated by an Icelandic partner company with many years of experience in these types of tours. In its function as travel agent, IcelandTour.info does not take any responsibility.