The Northern Lights & Spa
6-Day Journey to the Northern Lights
This journey invites visitors to explore the winter landscape in a Super Jeep on a quest to see the Northern Lights. In the right conditions, this spectacular natural show can be seen from autumn until spring.
Further highlights include relaxing in the hot spring waters of the famous Blue Lagoon. On the way there you will visit the Golden Circle featuring the Gullfoss waterfall, geysers and the oldest parliament building in Europe.
Another unforgettable experience is a trip to the Sólheimajökull glacier OR alternatively a day out on the majestic southern coast of Iceland.
- Minimum age: 14 years or European shoe size 35 (for crampons) for the glacier hike. For families with children under 14 years of age there is the alternative option of riding Iceland ponies.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Price per Person:
|The Northern Lights & Spa|
01.10. - 30.04.
|Preis pro Erwachsenem||$ 1.720,-|
|Price per child (0-12 years)||$ 800,-|
|* Single room supplement||$ 680,-|
- 5 nights accommodation in Reykjavik incl. breakfast
- Airport transfer to/from accommodation in Reykjavik
- Super Jeep tour – hunting the Northern Lights
- Spa session at the Blue Lagoon
- Round trip to the Golden Circle
- Glacier hike (with optional ice climbing) OR day trip to southern coast
- Individual hotel pick-up depending on activity
This journey can be started on any day within the given travel period.
IcelandTour.info currently does not book flights. However, we will be happy to provide advice on this topic and adapt our holidays to the flight options available.
IcelandTour.info recommends comprehensive travel insurance. We will be happy to provide advice on this topic.
Cancellation of Northern Light Tour in bad weather
The Iceland partner company reservs the right to cancel the Northern Lights Tour in case of bad weather. If the tour is not able to take place due to the weather, travellers will be refunded in full. If the tour does take place but participants do not see the Northern Lights, they will be invited to take part in a later tour free of charge. In such cases the money will not be refunded.
Adjustment of Tours
Due to local conditions a change in the travel programme is possible.
Increase of Icelandic VAT
The Icelandic government is planning an increase of VAT for hotels from 7,5% to 25%. The date and actual percentage is currently not yet known. This increase could lead to a price increase for existing bookings of up to 7 %