Iceland Holiday for Families
7-Day Family Holiday in Iceland
This holiday has been designed for families with children aged 10 years and older.
Based in Reykjavik, families can enjoy a wide variety of day trips to places such as the geysers and the thundering Gullfoss waterfall as well as rafting adventures, hiking through lava fields, bathing in natural springs, riding on Iceland ponies, whale watching, relaxing in the famous Blue Lagoon and quadbike riding.
This package really does offer something for everyone. Childcare can also be arranged in the evenings on request.
Island við komum – Iceland, here we come!
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people
- Difficulty rating: 2 from 5 points (easy)
- Start location for day trips: Main shopping street in the centre of Reykjavik: Arctic Office, Laugarvegur 11. Start each day at 9:00, except for hike to hot springs (8:00).
- Equipment: Packed lunch, warm underwear, rainproof and windproof outdoor clothing, headgear, towel, swimwear, sturdy walking boots.
This journey is organised by Iceland partner companies with many years of outdoor experience. IcelandTours.info therefore acts only as a mediator and assumes no responsibility.
- An extra bed will be booked for up to 1 child per family. Family Rooms or an additional room will be booked for more than 1 child per family.
- Due to local conditions a change in the travel programme is possible.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Price per Person:
|Iceland Holiday for Families|
01.05. - 14.10.
15.10. - 30.04.
|Preis pro Erwachsenem||$ 2.180,-|
|Price per child (0-12 years)||$ 1.370,-|
- 6 nights accommodation in Reykjavik incl. breakfast
- Airport transfer to/from accommodation in Reykjavik
- 5-day programme according to description: rafting, whale watching, hike to hot springs, riding on Iceland ponies, quadbike tour, relaxing in the Blue Lagoon, hiking through lava fields and to lave caves, Golden Circle Tour (geysers and Gullfoss waterfall).
- Upon request: Childcare service (not included in the price)
Tours can commence on any day within the travel season. Price is based on the starting date.
IcelandTour.info currently does not book flights. However, we will be happy to provide advice on this topic and adapt our holidays to the flight options available.
IcelandTour.info recommends comprehensive travel insurance. We will be happy to provide advice on this topic.
Adjustment of Tours
Due to local conditions a change in the travel programme is possible.
Day Tours will be operated by an Icelandic partner company with many years of experience in these types of tours. In its function as travel agent, IcelandTour.info does not take any responsibility.
Increase of Icelandic VAT
The Icelandic government is planning an increase of VAT for hotels from 7,5% to 25%. The date and actual percentage is currently not yet known. This increase could lead to a price increase for existing bookings of up to 7 %